7/29/2023

To those whom your next 10 years ....

I have something to say. 

My arms left are very very very painful. All this time, I am in the seat of the crowd place, everyone has a lot of the talking and shouting, as if no one hears me all this talk from the certain time to this time. We talk about it, that doesn't mean I clear away, so my body can feel leaving to whichever the next destination.

Because I didn't say. 

Because I didn't say about your economic idea including the business or all this related how between your social skill, your education, your family background to how you shape up this next 10 years, maybe you trying to say Kenshin Himura has a 10 years idea, or your sheet, or anything Eben etc. I did say. I say my terms as the American Medical Board consent that 2023 this entire one full year, every TV including the high school musical 4 - all around the Kenshin Himura new version 2023. But in the First time ending, they had a 10 years later, which is this time 2013-2023.

Once I say, I think my body might feel different to capable to say I can leave.

I haven't said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOQ56u6ti0


https://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=lkOQ56u6ti0

v=l k  OQ  56 u6 ti 0

Everything you seeing this OU language to every degree "decoding" process I Honorable Superior did online free. Its paid by every card behind. All the money are nothing but subjective to me, one person doing. Every money. 

American Medical Board and American Law Board didn't have to get in the conversation when someone being said as the celestial Honorable Superior Lord. They willing without a name, its every money credit to my account. But I told you they added Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical, these real jobs, the real career, the real Ph.D or the real MD including the claim such as I was 34 or 35 I say the industrialist that time in 2018-2020. I blurs all that out, All that were nothing but the dropping of the unlimited money.

The Education.

The 10 rudimentary subjects including the cooking. Some people in the bigger world those governmental probably a lot of them because its eternal I say I willing. I didn't give any condition that time. 

They don't care about this Hunger Game or the Catching Fire. Every deals are done behind when this noisy die down, you all the trouble makers, didn't need to pay today....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzs9W_RKAFE


As the girl, your safetest bet its in the police force, the American medical board or the Law board, they won't care if you say you are TV if or without any condition why you are happy or not happy to be caged as

OU

=

O

_________________________________


None of them take the name, for example, if I Anna doesn't know them. Not the police Conan Detective I say day-in day-out. Not American Medical Board I say day-in day-out, or American European medical board day-in day-out, you say ambitious, or American law Board, as if that literacy I can make it or fake it the bimbo carried a basket. 

I was telling you every word true. And people do find out through the lawyers to the lawsuit. But what your 10 years or the next, it may not have anything to do with me. Your major in the university is not my major, or your background or the group whom sponsor you coming in anywhere in Asia including in China. They wish everyone develop their own talent how to sort the problem in every countries in whichever you got assign to. Japan, Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Sigapore, or any other Asia countries included. These will be saying you tempting most because you say that is the only money at

= The Business and the economic.  Anna I never say much about this things in my life because all of that didn't require if I was being guessing or true why any of those credit institution will hand me my side of the money and what I do with myself capable in my own term. Its you didn't understand your assignment the next 10 years. Not Taiwan, not China, not America. Your assignment, they probably only give you a sheet, and I Anna the only person in the middle of all this seating down = me, everyone all standing up busy. Mummified. In that pale state.

My left arm hurt.

My bones behind me really hurt. Very very very painful.

I cannot leave until you understand some of this, or I got nervous, so I make myself not capable to get up and get going to do things. I got very painful at my arm, very pale.




The Business or the Economic

Development under the Energy Source of Department ......

Under the Asia Pacific Regional Operation center, sorry...亞太金融中心


American survillence under ALL "Ella Enchanted Giant" as I Anna never stop saying 2013, the economic term the Silicon Valley Giant has the IT survillence 194 countries to the local police station over this facebook someone doing things behind everyone's back. You have this video I made you of the "Online Landscape 1 and 2 and 3....or 4"


Its everything I done I do it for you.


If you continue to fail this gala every Christmas The pharmaecutical annual banquet in every major city, you can just stay in the hotel lobby to wait until you watching everyone with your eyes and outfit, to stay there year per year per year Every degree where the only money you staring at with your correct Metropolitan concept. If you continue to fail that so ....Its every word I am the Bible, you deliver.

If she told you, she is God.
Sorry I told you, I am God. My name is God, the TV says I am God. You kneel, bowl, flat, every thing copy and paste starting the elementary school. You got a group efforts, its you sleep you will live on that 4 walls you cannot enter. Because you got a group, she was only one human, she did what to that every credit account, correct, they won't find out, But you will all be knowing what it is like, you got a group, she was one human only. 




Painful, my left arm.



No comments:

Post a Comment