7/31/2023

You mean the real story?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAS8uwOn1M4

The painting I had to describe....whom? Let me guess. That is what Nicky says?




I hate that story every bits of it, because its every attention I might slip.

You are not in those circle of frame I draw, curve around those opening the scene like they label a simple words W. The W Two worlds. 

I was not in my own body. 
Its fetal and lethal. 
I hate every part of those ideas you saying the mud made of the man by God, or if ANY ANY of the story of the magic power.

You mean that girl's face shed the original form to turn into me? That is worsen of all things.

Its sex invovled?

So sickening I am telling you. 
Its a balcony he sent Kail to die down there, and me and Kail die, or Kail die to wait on another world. You mean the tradition of the superstitious belief?

Zawanna is the one in front of you. The dead Kail is in the after world.

Every degree sickening and cruel. Very very very cruel.
Horrific. 

None of that were the international conference comes. That is the Future, so I need to go back to the Past. That past its the international conference in the resort area I drawn you, Reptilian exits. I gulp. Not today they are the Pa. I used to carry only the American military concept. 

No one sits next by them. There is only one seat there, on the last roll.

The vision where someone like them should see. Correct. They are all the military official. You cannot possibly to imagine what is a word Reptilian means really. In any military formation.

The worse degree of all things in the human world combine, you saying I try to walk up a stair to why or whom have to clusters together as the guys all together. If equivalent the height.

Its horrendous. 




No comments:

Post a Comment