8/31/2023

194 - I think he lives in darkness, or he only staring at Earth

One of those. Unless they want to tell me he is not from Earth, really. 


You know your own Science Museum in the keyword tags? Right....The corridor of the giant people's face bigger than my bathroom door, on the half body person's photo, you are all alone.

This is funny when people acquire a professor title, they all looking freaky to you, isn't it? Its the mouthful jobs the moment you walking in their office, you feel unfriendly, but then again if you walking into your cafeteria, its very fostering baby like everyone has no back end road exit....You feeling good?




Did I say he lives in the darkness

Or he lives to staring at the Earth glowing when the sun shining at? How come you try to imagine, or that is the chair rising up? Mechanically?  He is not a type of any steady human will ever scream. I listen to this Nick Carter.....screaming.


I tell you the attribute you trying to imagine a future University life when you return "to Earth", right he is not the Earth, you are. I mean while you if you imagine what he can do a basic thing on Earth.

1) How to buy a car

2) How to inquire a mechanical car service people for the 4 wheel cars in rotation, the winter or the summer.

3) Inquire Anna mine Feel Rite - the Osmosis Water (or Canadian Tier Nick Canada Cuttie has this trolly he told me put in my trunk of the car)

4) How to land at the airport like Anna, not like him in the Silicon Valley, to get a car or a SUV to move to the Milipas Loving Hut. None of these Loving Hut are yours, so you get jealous over this SMCH, what is the agenda with me Anna, right?

5) How you could go to the University to inquire your transcript be sent to your parents, or you yourself.

6) The billing information at your university those main clerks place. Not Hogwarts Goblin Bank money staring at them. 

7) I think he literally screams. (Look at my balcony direction, do they have a radio service up there? )

8) You are in-state or out-state, somewhere your driving license at DMV, so you getting a Kelly's blue book, or the local car? No, I got it from an Indian he got it from the auction or he fix a bit, so I got its 1998 Nissan Altima Grey.

He is the friend with the JJ cafe, if they UB just asking that Pete or Wing, or Evan where is that JJ Cafe, not that Organic Chemistry Lee's JJ coupling ....



No, tell me why I asking you to do these small tiny bothering or bugging you steps about life? 

Really?

He is a what?

Really?

I don't even know.

What?

oh ?~

Its Biden is the American President.....right.





No comments:

Post a Comment