8/02/2023

๐ŸŽ„ 194 you countries freak out (incoming group)

๐ŸŽ„ You believe a different thing from before?

Right ....you know. When you realize a very clear picture to one Big Metropolitan life, and you going on the street these Coffee Shop seeing the bestfriend and the classmate or your old pal, try to be happy life.

Correct?

Then you hear me on the typing keyboard, seeing a Pinterest about someone's life, you try to imagine, and including I explain to you this Stargate Atlantis, its one person job. You trying to picture if Taipei Station is which distance, her reality because the Home (Westlife), its the general residence life, you try to imagine...those 3 letter sent to Congress.

I will tell you, at least you have a brain, trying to think with the IQ. 

Really.




"Is that my face getting bigger distort my picture, or that is just my hair issue, its straight it down not from the middle?"





No comments:

Post a Comment