8/02/2023

Family Line App


Telling my father ....about his brother.

And Nicky by the way saying a little bit. We are two different direction, I say on the TV.

If you want, you can 檢舉 their TV Flower Thousand Bone those theme song. Right below that Youtube video.  The same Line App human head count, not a lot. But I tell them.


Talking to Nicky.


Actually its everyday 24 hours, how come I have a phone since when I was in High School, starting with Shane one of those boy's club, if were, you never leave your phone life. I remember that life I quit that life like 30 years ago. How did I get myself back to when I had that, I try to think its the grade school, or the middle school, because technically the cell phone invention does not come....its inline phone. I cannot remember at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment