8/22/2023

194 - you know one day you have to grow up ? ( 19 - 25 )

What if you gonna be 30 like I was 10 years ago one person in Hollywood?

What if one day you didn't do anything in your life, and you becoming 40 years old? 


You know the age bracket has to go down when you are 40 years old, to those 19-25? When they are training this Eastern American military, last year, remember my website? I don't know if they start or they left the East shore, meaning minus how far away, never gonna land it back to California in Time for Christmas. This is the second year Christmas. These 19 -25 if they are home, they go and socialize with their peers.

If they are in Taiwan, they coming in a one room PC monitors, at least 5 or 6 people in a team, meaning they got just enough support to every day staring at their bank and the monthly payment. They are.

It will be a lot more quiet space, and a lot more a Capital idea and they will start to work with that unit people to learn things in that small support, but just too far away from home. They will want to go home too. Seeing the father or mother. That age its 19-25 you learn about your finance, or you learn about your University degree to make a future, a job or a career.

Once they go home, they will be blend it back to their facebook ever again. 


I think I be here training them the best. Nicky...he is not that type, or I am not sure all of the guys similar to you say. If I just say you coming in one person here, and Kian is too busy in Ireland I think he is fine. I think its Shane and Mark they have the jobs in Ireland. Kian or Nicky...Kian can rotton until he is 65 years old. Nicky he...just drifting whenever he feels like.

No, we haven't talked about that part. 

I tell you first.


In the small finance world, that is where the Westlife would be.

I might be doing something different other than they have to do the saving like that Shane or Mark. They probably have other business stuffs or the family, or got married too. I am not sure within them. But most people whom are in the business sleek world, everyone will have a little bit meet-up, or saying how you make it in that bracket of social circle to proven you have the money to get more friends.

That will never be my case.

Not how I look, not how I secure my own seeing one judge or the several judge. Not me one person facing one small court room BTX in American, or one (basket of assort Washington D.C), or Asia China, Japan or Korea small court room. + Taiwan.


Do you know how big the court room when I describe that to you?


No, you were not listening. Let's say this Asia when the Court Room calling me is safe. I told you its a very very very very strange scene when I say I thought my mother's side windows outside its changing 10 flags every few days I am living at. So I withdraw in my room all the time THAT TIME. Now, this 2 cases might have nothing to do with each other. It might be just literally 10 different countries 10 different flags becoming = the Taiwan ROC. It might just be that literally. 

Now this second scenario I am telling you are only really really really One Landing flight statues I One Person Alone, One lane Path from the court room door straight to the Judge in front of me. Its about 15 steps maybe you walk slowly front the front door right to the Judge space.


You never think the court room could be that small?

No You don't understand how I feel about it. I think this 2 cases are totally different, so I wait. But let's say the Court Room secure I will be safe trespassing that border line, then I will show up. Then this entire Asia region....


what?


Maybe they want to do that first themselves. Never mind. I don't talk about it anymore. You didn't see anything inside your peripheral? Do you know my living room? The Fitness channel? If I draw to you? You feeling it? 10 Clovefield Lane back in time not 1999, it was 2016-2017? You want to imagine in 5 to 10 mins I finish the drawing, and you tell me, if that is how you think when you read my words?





No comments:

Post a Comment