8/07/2023

69.05 kg

Exercise !!!

Exercising Monday Morning ~~~~

Yesterday I did 100 times. Both arm lifting like running idea? and the thigh raising up to walk, or pace at the same ground? My mother is on the phone, the Westlife is in front of me the PC monitor? So I have to exercise in a smaller room yesterday.

I was on the phone with all of the Westlife and now with Nicky. Its our Monday morning, it will be Ireland Monday morning soon, and the rest of them probably gone to sleep. This Nicky and Shane doesn't go to sleep or Ronan.


Westlife - Beautiful Tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAS8uwOn1M4


Yeah, I jump a bit. Breathing. 

You count per motion, you don't have anything? I didn't get anything here?  You close your eyes you will get those per count inside your mind, and your eyes clearly what or how to get your body correctly shape up!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment