8/10/2023

A lot of time, since I got back to Taipei or Taiwan...if one day to Ireland or this TV says smallville, I keep saying its DMV.

... I personally will tell you some human they are naturally blind, literally.  Its their job, that is not supposed to be my jobs? And because I am coming back home, you saying Jason and Vicky to Director whom, Tina side...right. And I looking at Smalville, I keep saying DMV. You don't think how long I see what things, and given you 3 letter words. "DMV"?  Something I keep saying it like repeat thousand times. You probably never get to my side at least what I see? Just along what I see, not necessary the TV? 







I only tell you, you can accept = the physical evidence, right in front of you?

You can only tell another person something you literally see? 

And why are you keep arguing not everything I say or see, or I am telling you exactly every word exactly flat out as that? There is something wrong with you. I am very sure there is nothing wrong on my side, but my side of...the incident of A or B or C. Not that near, or becoming....so I can later breath a little more. 

I see the Tv, and I say....you consecutively ....That is not the English word, you "consecutively" being jailed or paper works to see a Judge, a court hearing, so many drive back and forth, to that every legal procedure, its lawful, you got fine, or you got jailed like 3 months or 1 year, or 40 days like my TV? 

I wait like 6 years later found out? I explain the beginning of every Civil Class textbook about the democracy ought to be, this is funny....you try to put up an argument....oh. I literally rise up my head on the TV wall. 

Left looking, right looking.

Say it again, on the rise up my head on the TV.

I tell you literally, that is not an argument to the judge and your attitude is very bad too. I don't think you taken my words as literally as flat as that I mean I say, or you mean that is not the per word I really flat out says?



No comments:

Post a Comment