8/10/2023

Some people have a literacy, "you will feel it", meaning between my mentality of being what is right, and you are wrong all the way, you will feeling it....

That is not the police method I guess. I didn't know there is a police? I never met them?! I didn't start to make a living by having that in 2014. It evolved to becoming like that. I never called a police, and...what do you do when you call a police, right now still no one teaching me that.

The Ms Congenality 2 says "a brief", meaning its...not the official English I ever learn. I think it means a summary or a report. Those are the police in the Ms Congeniality 1, all around the table doing that, so Conan inside, those the Police Pavillian per row, I guess from the front. No, not me represent anything, you mean File-ing. You mean like just a saying right?

1. They looking it down, there is a piece of paper, the front explaining.

No, that is called their job having an assignment.

2. A brief means like a concise, the telephone police only hang on the phone like 2 mins? Even Nicky they hanging on the phone like 2 hours. 

3. That is Ms Congenialty 2, dress up, the later frame, the bad police say doing a brief. Is that a summary, or a short saying? Concise, this word means? 

That sound like that bad guy gonna enter a room, to conduct a brief. That brief in Ms Congeniality 1 its a they lowing their head down, probably just a piece of paper, right? Everything is from the projector the light on at the wall, so I look at them, every one of them from my side.

This is funny and strange, Taiwan we used to have an English electric dictionary, so much handy, very expensive I guess.

4. Conan, look at the things their hand are holding. That thickness, that is not a thickness? They raise their hand to ask the question, so do they given? I will get nervous too far away from the monitor shining light in the darkness. 




No comments:

Post a Comment