8/10/2023

If what? The capitalism hurting me? I saying that ....its the right things must be done. I will only do the ONLY FOREVER thing I saying so.

The capitalism means anyone, without a background as long as legal and lawful, makes a living. I didn't know where my brain IQ is all this far, that is what you mean.

But all right, you got a point if the Capitalisms hurting my Title, not the China one. Its the Princess Diary 1 or 2. Right. But...I may not be a women, so long I never even seen a human to mingle. How I screaming or imagine I scream on the TV? Its the humiliation I told Congress that, or care not, or.....how I sound like, they sympathize a bit, I said maybe a little bit humiliation. 

But I cannot say that? It doesn't really matter, in the end the same. I made my own efforts. My parts. That is very simple. You never met those people just say "I make my own part efforts?"




As I growing up, I don't really have that much encounter I go out to work with any group efforts, never thought it would be the American Congress? You mean as the TV, as the human efforts, using the brain I found out? If they told me tiny details, I make that easy even 10 years later....its the same. 

I just too much on sleeping my day off, no one told me so?

You will NEVER see an American Congress the Congressman or woman, what you gonna do, you want to accuse them, they lied? They were never be any part of your life, including your American President, that is what you are saying all that to me. 

I say, one house, take care, whomever you +1, make a correct bank. No one knows its the security money we spend, or the housing management fee, or any all around what else we seeking the life to make the money? Right now I told them, no I don't have anything near the SA not their side, not America side. The American side felt a lot furthur too, its nothing but ocean water body, big windy....you imagine?! Right, I try to sound right, how I can desecribe you a feeling, not I go and becoming a groofy, I make a gesture to you it was "Simple as I explain to you" or "groofy to spell my inferiority complex I never have?"



No comments:

Post a Comment