8/10/2023

๐Ÿ’ Someone like me, If I coming up, and start never blog on, nothing but capitalism,....don't you think its VERY VERY SERIOUS? ๐Ÿ’

Start blinking your eye lash every day til the Christmas, this job must be very very hard. Its a practice, how far you wiling to belieivng in it, you waste every word I say...or staying in the public space, when there is no agenda for saying all that so. Tell me, why someone will insist, to every glory to be upon on Earth or outside Earth, it might never.....why it has to be 1 or 2 people in the house, and that Cataplasm on and on never end?

Because everything else someone told you, there is nothing but falsehood. If you would just even reading your Bible, you will have that one word. Your mind, body, and soul. Not the eyelash I make a funny tale with this one Hailey' family to the end of the 10 world, how the eternity set them hellish forever.


The mediocre life require only the alcohol like those Karen they are. Meaning the weekend relax to 52 weeks of a year. No one explains to you what Westlife whom they are, or whom else they knew someone else does a thing.

So will not be them to....ratio all of them :  1 

Me.

But I am a girl, everyone supposes to lie. I told you 1 day ago, what did I tell you if you were to know the true reality, the sheet in front of you, or you and me will never have one phone conversation to where no help will given you. You only go to the police station or the fireman department, or the hospital.  That American medical bill is super high and the accidental insurance are too high. You didn't help DMV for saying why everyone is blind, and PROVEN you really meant its everyone else lied. You tell them the bad people exactly just literally the TV says, why don't you just took per word I keep saying it?


Someone is so deliciated to be that mouthful open on DMV, she does for jealousy reason, or she just meant it the right things get done, sometimes everyone does one tiniy thing, for correct that TV, you willing with your life hold to it, it was that some spirit of the dignity left that nation pride.....you suppose to walk like a proper human, not lying, isn't it, like your Bible says? 

Time will come, about 1 day ago. In fact, its in motioning....just like those Irish military this far, every photo I drawn them. Its happening they sort that everywhere, someone all will tell you, they using my name for a lot of the purpose. Its not the first day arrive, its 10 weeks, how zealous each entry of the mliitary test 1 and 2 and 3, then.....in all this 10 subjects + some cooking or art, or music contest, whom willing to be invest?  There is a festivity in the grass area, with some sunlight shining, whom will sign up? Are you going to bring friend? These people are following the order like you say. If I were that right now = going in, I would have done a what thing using my brain.  Of course I have the friends. 

Tell me the purpose of all that end, because I think the real invitation was a military guy, he was way too happy he got...a talent or stupidity. A guy does that very often. Tell me the girls part of that monitization if you were. they lack anyway. Tell me....the very last barring that door, whom will they see? How would you drawing all that on the comic book? If not already exist? An opening trailer?

It must be dreadful how stupid all of them looks like to you - the very end !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBOZJk5sq_E


No comments:

Post a Comment