8/14/2023

About the permission slip ...

All of you whom seeing you yourself on the TV monitor, inside a story. I talked to Ronan on my facebook, some message. Seeing some part of the story inside that Flower Thousand Bone, 10 years pass since 2013/ 2014. Any thought through this 10 years inside your life, you want to write about you to me? Let's say, everyone heard the language, hear that what I say about my ex bf ( + Nicky current from Westlife ) + Ronan? You all joining the festivity, and having your face follow you yourself the last 10 years, and this BTX coming at the end. I know that. Not the Congress sorting my things the end neither. Sometimes they NEVER shut up neither..... But...it comes to a conjunction. Think about? Think through?


I give you a scenario


Me with Nicky gone to Washington D.C. Not UB. We might saw Ronan, or Shane with Mark. Or I re-settle the sequence. Me and Shane, and the rest of you coming in with your group parents, your parents or sibling, your family members.....this is the celestial looks like the family reunion idea. No just this small tiny....SA

Pretending.

Or just Me and Nicky (   ((      (((((( Shane or Simon to the SA, you break inside, fighting, or talking, or against, or alliance? )

Have you seen Lance Bass that Gay show? Look like Dr. Will Turtle (The Hunger Game Mentor), right....China drama is a show, American has the real substance, in their brain or at the soul?  What is my blog title here?!  Nicky probably doesn't care about this when the time comes ...you all thought about what I say to Ronan or my facebook right now? 



American Congress Scenario


They might just break down this very easily, or I run around on this entire airline structure? So....every legal court room is a smaller room. Not the real trial. Or you imagine you have a giant trial with whom? So this break apart small meeting took place in Washington D.C its not my life here on the blogger, or still the same. Just I am busy per day routine schedule.

Those kids up there, flying all around.

The legal stand will mean how to stand or sit there, either listening, or joining a meeting or a seminar, or some kind of they put out a free period of activities, I guessing it, not I know of. I used to be doing all that in my high school or UB, so I have all these junks, that is what I mean. You all SA having your marketing department did for you the public relation, or that is your team leadership with your PR?

Tell me how you imagine anything at all, really....do you have a PR that boyband name? Whom gonna keep that PR? 


No, we never talk about SA, no. 

No, we never talk about Ronan neither. no.

You can just ask them. No.


Its the Youtube video they sent in, Nicky at the 4th spot. There is a number to read. I usually watch like 5 or 10 a day. He doesn't go to sleep and I have so much works on my real life time here. The physics is not your thing I guess. You literally sit down and read, my photo and write out?

Right....Today is our Monday morning, Tomorrow is Wall Street, right? 

What did I talk to Nicky? 


I cannot remember, okay now I remember on the TV. Its one of those photo I took on the road. Because my iP address has all this kind of the annoying commercial.



No comments:

Post a Comment