8/14/2023

Yeah, I talking to SA.

The Washington D.C, even their local court room, its not the White House 8th grader field trips, that is the National Archive.

One the Library Congress

The National Archive, my intern place (or the movie: National Treasure)

White House and American Congress

But that is the Washington D.C district. And you all as the group or as the SA. You didn't hear what I say even in the local court room, its a small, a small, a small court room gather inside the fluorescence light. None of you can ask me how to write your own paper. You have to grow up !!!!


No, your mind is not on anything in American Congress


I never left them alone I guess. Its not exactly I say to Nicky, but that conversation online, how come you don't take it every word I just literally say on the public space? If American Congress every so often shows up on the blogger, why is it, that is not every tiny thing I say? 

That UB technically including the girls, not just the shape issues. I didn't make that so big and loud sound, I just one day had enough, I say "UB Group activities". Many time, before I already use that word, that term.

"Group Activities" - why don't you glue that one noun as it literally legal word to say at all, when the AI proof reading all the Corporation format of those incoming resume? Or every other company small to giant they all attempt the AI technology already?

That is a word.


My brother has this flying routes since about 3 years ago one time I working it on the last episode of Harry Potter, all the electricity, you will call them in the physics, "The power grill", was near that address of the 4 blocks. It would be meaning the flying statue. I wrote those  UB Group activities on the phase 1 to 4 or they decide last Friday on was the phase 5. 

I will note myself.

No....Keegan and Mike you met them look or shape?


Where did I ever know the Group Activities from?


With Toby in City of Hope, she is from Duke, she won't be lying about it, that time at least 4 came with her, or with her 4 from the Duke. The Duke University. No, Dr. Bing Shen wasn't there. You mean where Toby and me were. I don't even remember she was next by me. There was so many things happening that time, I was just new showing up somewhere. Listening to the English, you bet anything I heard one word right.

That is the Group activities. 


They bite me, I cannot talk. The bug.

Its the Corporation format, they use the keyword stream on the Resume - AI I think. Because I-Robot was during that time, I memorize that year, (bite me again), I think it was 2004. I done this Time routing so many times, I remember a certain movie's date roughly. I-Robot is on of them with Will Smith in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment