8/14/2023

Right, you all have a dispute with that person near by you inside the TV monitor

That is what you ask?

Right ....and not me. My face are not in that many, the side line story or the main story, one of those? ! Right, okay ! You all been running your life, everyone is running their own very life very minor details from running out of the door for justice. When the court ask me, usually they ask people alone, you stand in front of that person alone, and you answer the question or you raise the question.

You took for a ride? Why is it that is the personal dispute, or your fan club to your own all boyband dispute? Its just the classify material wishing you so like that. When I got a name in China, so I handle the way I continue doing all this. And you all a leadership inside your TV Drama? So you handle already 10 years ago I bet, or anything injustices.  I don't have anything to say about where you place upon your legal pursue, you highly verbalize your demand, so you fight on when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment