8/14/2023

You see in life, people be where the people are ...

Among each of their life, like I say to Nicky, and you all the same name everywhere.... You know that you demand someone or something even if I am not there. Even if my entire website all vanish. The Facebook is not mine anymore ....

People depart in other people's life for some strange reasons, and that little bit time delay doesn't necessary means, when you disassociate that very year, that day, that month before, or the year before, or every single year add-on up to now, you have a main company, everyone is staffed in.

Every company has a means to keep their expense float, requirement or demand. 

Right....so why do you worry about mine anyway? Someone back-up for me, the investigation back-up for me. The personal staff I have none. A certain attribute between the Title or the Name is vivid. Not even the human head efforts, I delete them all - I mean the UB facebook. That does not need so sustain when psycho or crazy if one after 2 its the society burden and the family devastate find out and die. They literally die, when Hailey is diseased, the other 2 are crazy  like Ola or Jonathon. But the world in large itself has many other social groups, they coming in at this moment. Or even international speaking.

I just didn't tell you, each of this very very very very sad life, none of that will be improving to the humanity in their quiet space.  I never saw that, why I need to comment about it, right? The human right, I will always be on the Top and let it be.



No comments:

Post a Comment