8/10/2023

All of this you have this concept about your facebook, your past.

The social life, the social distance, or the health indicator. Meaning inside your brain, mind and soul, what do you ultimately believe you are taking care of you yourself as the responsibility. 

And then you say money, your household that is by yourself I think. Not anyone else around to form a group, to help someone, and then for some reason you ending up in their life, if I were you? I need this much of the supports from anyone around me - one Facebook.

In the business world, right now I am not.

In the career building, your IQ and the brain has to stay clear.

But while some leadership or even if including you yourself trying to solve one thing in front of you, I told Nicky or Shane they go drinking the water and face their public stage soon. Don't bother talking me. I am fine. This thing I know how to do it best myself. I solve that myself.

You don't seem to get on one relationship, not to say between the guy or the girls,....or your Boss. Your communication methods or how you approach a problem solving. 

+ the house chore you living inside your own personal space.




No comments:

Post a Comment