8/16/2023

American has some of this kitchen towel, like I had a photo I eating the cake 2009? That kind of the color towel, orange white, yellow?

You open that, and put the small cutting board and the knife on Top, not directly at the table. Its something you in case everything coming out of the cutting board? There is a detail things how you be more staying long in Washington D.C.

We used to travel, I told you. No, just he coming over Buffalo sometimes.  I already have the electric juicer. And that is an Address, he is a Canadian. In Washington, that will be like how long I am not in America? So you order things from the Amazon. When it arrives, in 7 days you refresh yourself. Health wise. No one cares what you do indoor, inside your own room. Everything its on your own diligence!


I cannot tell you everything, I be there, I see everything? 


If I staying in that room long, I buy those baking soda, and clean up the entire bath, you leave it, that one box, its very very very corrosion on any hand. One box for one bath tubes, it kills everything.

The moment before you leave, you fill up and dump in. Soak that tubes whole day?

No, those things are alkaline, not touch it with your hands. You dreaming. Not the bare hand touching it. 


I probably stay in the room or the library. I don't really know Westlife let's say Nicky or them to go with Shane to whom. I staying in the library? Or why I gone to Washington D.C? I don't know why or how or what fill up, my own blank to every demand I need to get myself expose there? I return the hotel, its few hour I put stuffs inside my mouth, I told you that. 

I wash up my face my hands, and rest a bit, and ate something? You don't know what the guy's plans?  No, he does his own things are fine. He knows where I will be at? 


When Prince (Hollywood ) died, 700 people are what in his will, but I was in the Silicon Valley already.  

Do you need to know?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGdlFeSPbvU



No comments:

Post a Comment