8/13/2023

American Medical Board, I told Jonathon, frozen fever last year

The otter says this clutch of your right hand, a wrap of the pain killer patch

I did, left

Right

And right sole got bitten, I told Nicky

Yesterday then drink how much liter soup down, 

2 patch

Today my afternoon I told Nicky a week painful blow at the abdomen losing weight it’s gone But it was before I sleep, I feel it’s the pain on my right sole, the base where I cut the skin. No, I don’t have that remember? The right side. I just gone to the bathroom. Everything is fine. Not super giant blow and super painful. Not poison sweat line at the head and the hair. There is a blow, but not super uncomfortable, this is like one week, badly!! Every nap up. I need to lay back down. 

None stop bloating until Poo.

It’s the poo doing that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment