8/13/2023

๐Ÿ˜Ž Ma ko, that Otter care taker, see if he can talk to Mako

“Hi, remember me? See these are the sunglasses on me. You like this printing photo from online an animal has a sunglass on their eye? Here is how to say

‘Hey yo, Bebe don’t get mad”

You like to imitate that?

(Take down your sun glass ) ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…

So, Sa Chen, you are always happy, every day? Happy?

Right, so you are not fear the things in life but you make me do, now you gonna tell me you know how to manage this house finance included as your burden, is that what you mean, so I should not be in fear or in worry, is that what you mean?”


English ่‹ฑๆ–‡

Initiate ๆจกไปฟ  = copy, copy someone act.


Is your teeth hurt eating? Your teeth if being thread act slowly to the very top, very often, you feeling sleepy, including cleaning all around your jaw, your mouth, you 4 paws, and massage, you feeling to go to sleep?





No comments:

Post a Comment