8/08/2023

Any military word, its not a norm thing in any given country flag. Not really. Not even when I grew up.

Did I keep saying that? I looking at Square, they are poor. I know her father is a military surgeon, that is a dirty job, dirty mother, bad interior design, bad kids, trying to be artist = forever no money. How many make it in the real TV format? The very messy dirty human.

My mother does laundry for 3 of us growing it up, she never complains one word in her life. Why I settle her life account for? She always staying home waiting for us, 30 years pass by, she never changed that. EVER. Everyone has a free will, SHE doesn't have a free will to ending up on the television BTX. Tell me the glory of being a slavery, really. 

You are existing right inside your own flag countries. 

You could do so much more of the vocabulary of your existing democracy laws or terms in English and dominating your entire 50 states in the military. You do not know what kind of power in that, you saying you are fearless, you only need your psychi mind to rest a bit. Its the human efforts given you that, you don't care about the inside how they compete and compare. You ensure you guide them like your own national founding father from the beginning, no matter I care to read that 10 commandment of the Bills. Those things to which reason they becoming what, I would not know without reading them or opening them the basic decent moral lessons. That is very stupid to me, keep dreaming this princess or prince forever stupidity points. Those human from the military its your only world, not anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment