8/08/2023

When people can becoming God

Their mentality is always positive. The entire being. Not to say beyond the human mind can conceive, they never have a moody idea, whichever this situation is.  Being kind, being gesture, fearless, being compassionate.  None of you are evolving to becoming anything like, whichever this BTX ending song to keep melancholy. Mahavatar Babaji God does not need people to baby him. He is God that reside that dimension. Talking normal. 

None of us are the selfish people, but you are. You need your glory, your friends, your family. 

We do not fear, we didn't do anything beyond that one Bible determination this is the Capitalism, or too long someone's evolution never wane that faith, only doing the right things. Inside your democracy world, you are debating what, your low moral, for hurting people because you can spell your flag must be.


I never have a household, only my dad has. Meaning my mother or nick. Meaning? In this world of the some upper bracket even in their best hope, each family can help each other in that bracket, so if we are oversea and freaking it out, my mother or nick they both just have to get going in life.

You saying how someone becoming God, I will have a problem doing that, how to run a household the entire evacuation behind what, the human mind conception. Explain to me, as long as they are God, its the only place that I can breath, I am telling you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment