8/05/2023

Any of the Westlife diet, ask Nicky!

I don't really know.

Today I have to scrap the floors. And the kitchen clean up - the new rice cooker. I do that every so often, not all the time. Its outside my room anyway. The bathroom toilet and the behind that tank thing, sometimes this AI control panel, its just wipe every so often. The girls have the period, so that is every 3 or 4 weeks. Beside I have this water towel to dry outside in the sun at the balcony, the small mops every day. Why? The entire sink near this facet or all around the counter.

Something has to dry?

No I don't wash that in the wash machine.  I hand wash. I told you I got the stronger foam like from the Pharmacy store all this cleaning Magic Detergent branding. I always....gear up that from the elementary school. I don't even know why I end up that when I was a kid. I just glue on those green things on the arm.

I rinse my finger tip under the water. I soap in the bathroom, then I have to wash this green scrap things, not the mop. Soak it with this very strong chlorine smell foam New Magic Detergent, so I go to the kitchen re-wash my hands, and then under the water keep let the water flow through my finger tips. I am very conscious doing this, and not the water goes on the kitchen floor? Careless?




No comments:

Post a Comment