8/23/2023

Because....we have this very bright light I show up on the public domain things. And, everyone is....younger than ET. I keep blah on.

You know...Yesterday I told Nicky that, no Wasp, no Ant man, never that Hive things FOREVER.

Did he find an actor look like a Prime minister with a daughter, and all of their TV wife = their height. That is a lie. Nick used to told me NEVER doing that in the real life, he never stop nagging me, or telling me that. Someone like my mother is his height size. The sexual way. He says that many time. I never believes those garbage, because his Master....he, well that time I had a little bit ability. 


They probably will tell the world, if a girl really go and get married life, and settle right your finance, and upon that the first marriage, then the second, meaning you didn't think that when you were 40 years old, then you fail, you gone, that is a long time, so you get to 50 years old bracket, or one day 60 years old bracket.


I just remember now on my bed laying there, too sleepy. I heard "Wing doesn't listen to you?" - isn't Wing's name on this Hollywood whom's profile all over this 2012 movie name as Wing?








No comments:

Post a Comment