8/09/2023

Cooking let's say vegetable or raw food, peeling the skin, with....?! The plastic of? Not toward you, and seeing it per second frame of your both eye looking straight, not in thinking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uan9yHJVZU

Those are not exactly food. Nick used to eat a huge pot of the salad or the Pasta. Meaning carbohydrate with the bread. The carbohydrate means the pasta or rice. Its one of your nutritional class. 


Right now its your losing weight time, some are craved those food. I losing my weight, that is my business, but I have to intake what I feel like. Cutting the peeled cucumber, you hold it one end side, and away from you. Not the skin. 

Okra, its the ending has those white stuffs? Needs to be fresh or cut. Fresh ~~~~~

The eggplant = the tomato its the nightshade food. Arjuveda = you put the tumeric into any any night shed food categories, that is the eggplant or the tomato. Not the casserole. That is done very carefully. Technically to those pot lock.

When I say things can be boiled, a lot of the restaurant doing that.

I got bored with the cooking, or cooking too long and later don't required to really eating them, I like those display the food plate and boiled those small tiny things, to leave on the side until...the quick stir fried. I actually mean it everything I say on the Pinterest with Nicky, or Kian, or Westlife. Meaning boiled with 4 pots, and I do what I want with it. Some people's home has 4 stove, some has the 8 stoves.


If the food is carefully craft, meaning the taste, you don't just gubble all the food down in once. You have that food every single day !!! 

Present right, present neatly.

Clearly that is what you do, per ingredient. I do those small tiny things, really. 




No comments:

Post a Comment