8/09/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜ The cookie will FOREVER NOT the food !!

The pasta, the rice, any kind of the assorted rice.

The boiled egg can prepared so much before. The Korean those breakfast rolls, are not difficult for me. Cutting the bell pepper its my habits, because almost every meals are the preparation of them, you just keep cutting cutting cutting those 3 color bell pepper. I was a vegan.

You join the groups dinner, or the other family, right...you ask your next by the guys. Or you girls over 40 years old, no more those occasion?! One person bedroom,  I will tell you, nothing felt right.  Am I the only person talking about the cullinary things in the details, I say nothing but washing, cutting, carefully looking where you put your hands at? 

My photo doesn't look like.....




You have a 4 stove. Did I say one of, all of the divorce paper was the 4 stoves without?!!!

The 4 stove means you turn on the fire, one of those is the stove? You have the 4 stove in the standard home base kitchen. Nick had only 4 stoves? But the California kitchen I have seen the 8 stoves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS3nmiCguhA


You prepare the cutting, doesn't need to be near the Lunch. Sometimes I got bored, nothing to do inside the home, the morning its the plants.....or you growing any herbs?! The green onion, you change those Berkey filter water? There is the thing you doing it at home. You drink a plenty of the water down, and wait for your bathroom time? 

The detox reason?

Then you have one bf, that is the orange juice in the entire boxes, you and him. The electric juicer is a lot a lot easier. Sometimes you have other things, right, you doing the juicer. I done those ....here in Taiwan too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment