8/09/2023

Cosmetic - the moisture? I have Vasline, is that part of it? The heavy jar, the Elstee Loude, one of those pink, and smell nice? The chemist doing nothing but those content inside.

So sick of it just looking at it. I would tell you everything that I know about the chemistry and imagine the jobs, really.

What do you want to know? Of course it works. Your diet first, and that thing like me still working. But I use a lot of this pharmacy my mother had or I went to fetch near the pizza hut. The white people suppose to eat at. The city pharmacy has all kinds of the stuffs in it. 

I don't have anything of that. Kohl has this medicinal creme in white. My mother bought it, its very very very expensive 45 US dollars one plastic container. My mother use most of it so she gives it to me. That time, I really really really needed. After that, no more creme, so I only have the Taipei Tape water, not even them talking to me. No human world, just the water me and the element staring at each other.

Its the same as your facet tape water. Its coming from the City, the public drinking water ! We are talking about the same water.




No comments:

Post a Comment