8/15/2023

Didn't I tell you the morning my time here, I log off from my facebook. I don't know what is on my facebook right now.

I have 3 device ...

UB those my classmate or club them got very trained by now. Its Organic site Youtube vanish, the facebook really vanish, and since 2014, 2 Google + maybe 2 Facebook + 1 twitter + 1 Pinterest gone, up to 2023. I have a method how to do that, never end. I didn't know Westlife might be existing in 2013, or they knew me before like through the Organic Chemistry Website.

I cannot look for you, because if I log in, they sent me those notice again. No I am not in fear, its just annoying !!!  The notice like the activities or someone pass by to my comment area. I am on Nicky's phone somewhere. Its their business night I guess, I am home, they are their evening late night snack I guess. They sing like 2 hours from 7 I assuming, the concert like the Asia tour, I call them too. 

I called Ronan already. He is their manager, the Westlife. No, not Brian, too late at Dublin time. No, I never call Westlife company or their agent, not really. Shane ! The correct human like the TV says, Shane, Mark, Kian, Nicky, or sometimes Brian.

+ Ronan. 

No, no one else. I promise? I promise. Literally speaking, I am not sure, but these are the name being contact, way tooooo many people in front of my eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment