8/15/2023

Tell Nicky to go to bed every day almost ... we didn't talk a particular plan, no. But I explain to him first, then I post it almost all of them Westlife will know on the blog

The plan will evolve to go to the court, me airline here or including America. I told them Mark too. Or Nick. His probably will have to go to America with what...

No, I didn't check any of you 3+ 1 the girls or the guy's facebook. No.

No time. Nicky I didn't purpose to ignore him, other than my typing here. I have no idea where he says he is. There is a lawsuit I have to type, meaning I have to focus on my "that lawsuit" to generate a correct things without explaining to him, correct. That is my job, I don't need to explain to him. This phone doesn't reach clear yet.


Do you like their facebook? How is your first initial contact? Anyone ask you, your family asking you how you feel? Or you gonna wait sometimes and then tell your parents or someone nearby?


I told my ex bf laterly, what did I say to him? I say I never check your driving liscence, TD or Canadian what they check at the border, your login address or password, or they say I am a police on the TV. I am not. Your address I know the GPS key-in. 

The telephone, the address, the house, or the name of your ID. Maybe you need to bring all that to the court. I know 3 nick on the internet. They are ...


Do you go to the group leader, or the group page? Or what is it...not sure, each that you being told. I forget ...oh 98 Degree. And these guys are someone you like? You like their music, or you think they like about you, your presentation or you talking to them, they hear your voice, and knowing you exist, or someone whom know both you and them?

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž




Do you use these Taiwan emoji site?

Love love love love love ~~~~~kisses and hugs ~~~!!!!

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž❤️‍๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค





No comments:

Post a Comment