8/15/2023

Something about Twin - so you girls talking or calling the guys, or the guy calling you, and you happy to go on a date?

That is wonderful ! Anyone asking you, the family or sibling asking you, which one of you girls going on a date, or just the telephone date?

Nicky is busy, he does all that. I told him or Shane it must be my money got waste it one of this day, really. 

Do they mean the Full House twin, or all these girls mentioned including near by? I have no idea what I was told, not sure. The commercial says 3+1 girls? Are you excited, like checking each other social media profile, do you leave a comment with your photo? The entire Westlife facebook has nothing but "SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU ALL"? Those guys the first thing to get rid of you?

Carter did. The Backstreet Boy carter...that guy did. 

So you don't do what I do that direct, maybe they have a private message chat box? My facebook is problematic, no more social media I guess. Stay focus on my NASA or ESA how important the humanity is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment