8/21/2023

Dimitri Raw vegan chef, that blog. He might be fat now. He has a recipe like the Vietanese spring roll wraps. Its light blue transparent color.

MH knows the 2 ingredient for the colonix. Nomrally if you saying the US they sold this Colonix branding, no, that is the combination in their company recipe. I am talking about if those....MH world, you can just buy 2 or 1 bottle of the original of that and mix in the drink, and drank it. No, its not the semi-solid banana smoothie this form. You will have a lot more the full cup water.

I acquire that stocking myself. The full big bottle, the plastic bottle of that.

To make a wrap. Probably the low temperature baking. The psyllium husk? We have a black tray, looks the right size. Never try but he has that recipe. He can do that. He will be in Thailand I think. 


His church that green powder, I will buy, the Beets. The really purple red, that beets will stain on the clothing if you use that jar. Same like the green. I don't use the green. I am the women. I use that beets. I did.  I did purchase.


Kate, oh you mean the duchess? Those IQ at zero kind of the bimbo they? The mediocre family mundane world those IQ without required.....the hair its to kill people. I read that on the news, they stuck inside the stomach day after day, years after years.

Someone got killed. I read that. its inside the guy's stomach. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdTrxqeQuvw

No, not true. I don't believe any of that, not really. Not one thing in magic I believe in this kind of the form. Literally zero degree in this. I don't believe those potion or the love potion or anything...that is ilegal, I think.

That kind of the green bathroom door?

... if I am in this City, like 101 luxury bathroom, its red wood. The hotel those all interior design. We never going out anywhere. This green wood bathroom door, I think only some of those furthur where might have the public utility those. 

A transformation bathroom? Not the transformation magic cabin? 

(my birds knows I thought about them, quack quack. I go and water the plant.)







No comments:

Post a Comment