8/16/2023

Dream Exchange Games?

Watching .... Ep01, is that looking like today's facebook, the National Archive building? 

Okay...you know what, why don't you do the reality things in life, not any of those GYM thing, the reason the paper per line, per paragraph, and I keep saying the Science Department on their own, has their own worlds, that is per math, per line, per digits, per description per photo, per in English statement, this is I wrote them, can I type out a different saying in front of someone else? Like any of my own English, I just typing it to corresponding to another person. Right now I am sitting inside my own room on my own computer, its not really at outside someone seeing me typing. You hear me typing, not really seeing coming out of those per words are the same keyboard or the monitor, a real human seeing it from that perception!!!

Is this story, meant you want to get your ex bf or ex husband or whom is this guy?! Back. Not any newer guy, one of those heartache saving each other on the run around bus line, in the City?

There is a Science museum, Aerospace in Washington D.C and those Statue. I used to be on the tour, I been there twice. The sight seeing you mean, those National Archive buidling only I might show up.

You need to have a major, a real career, a real works. In Washington D.C, are where the laws are made, there are IQ brain all been there to becoming the America, you cannot possibly to believe running your love affair proven the past were to be exactly the same like the TV, becoming the eternity, I am telling you. 



In life, sometimes you need to put forth some kinda of the personality. And most people whom don't go to accumulate debts its a freedom, and leisure, a lot more relax to be one of this you say fake TV, "the Role Play" the behavior science, because a lot of the TV story they will tell you, they go to this poll of the public statistic resonance to their life, to create some of the story that drawn people's attention.

Managing your math

Organizing your life

Tidy up your space

Make a home, not just get a marriage going. You cannot stand a guy for a weekend. 

I told Tina's mom already, some girls know they won't last with the guys.



Sometimes getting into the UB argument, because it was my past stuffs? It has no relation to my life if I just focus one guy, that is in one room, I adding up the food stuffs until my proper time being called.


That is not sacrifice a life with a guy, oh mine, what kind of the word coming out of your mouth. Meaning you literally wish to have this all shapes gone including you yourself to meet up some guys coming in, not the UB classroom like Monday, Wedn, and Friday for a date? Its 2 times of that 2 months, that one guy shows up. One time seeing, makes your heart move?

Being real in life, I say already

Lay down a kitchen cloth on the table, a simple cutting board, a travel knife with the lid.

You purchase a kitchen towel to wipe both the knife or the cutting board. I done that too long because when I used to live with Marley, my room its small tiny, to process what things on those small places. The hotel its WAY too long furniture, you make a space to your eye pleasing. There is not much life to offer, to get everyone stressful !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment