8/01/2023

Explains to me again, what’s the mortal going through?

Tell me …OU how to break in…words?

Nicky did what behind? 

Whom will know Indian Buddhism the only teaching because Taiwan doesn’t have that but the Chinese Buddhism or Zen. Tell me…what’s the SMCH doctrine in the essence. Not in the school, never textbook? What is that? I say no Chinese Buddhism. Explain to me.





Tell me what’s a Bodhi tree?

Tell me with all the privacy including the Skype. Whom is the only person that knows?


Under the laws you can keep freedom doing redundant works to okay TV. None of that are the cultivation of the spirits or they find out the first things in 2014, so there was 2015. Right now it’s 2023. What is they say?

The agitation of the spirit such as Prince William? Never will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment