8/01/2023

Tell me, the photo I took with Adam Mormon

Hailey says farewell in the taxi, it’s Adam walking toward me and my mother. A photo is taken she goes to massage, she didn’t see. She just step into a very very low ceiling to her height cab.

There is a metro station called Daan. I say they have 4 block walking here. 2 breakfast first, one is without the Google review. Tell me how long that farewell will becoming the eternity regrets if not that day? Give me a sense why China and Taiwan or Shane believes with Nicky, anything I do behind its all privacy protected? Square restaurant it’s Adam walking to, I think he gone to a Star Bucks.

They are the exactly same name !! There are 4 district school here front and back. At least, without the Sakura any cards. Tell me ….what does me and Shane could be that lengthy to talk about? It’s already 4 months gone or 5 months. Let’s say 3 months, I didn’t talk to Shane from the beginning. Maybe like March I first time talking to this Shane Filan guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment