8/15/2023

Facebook 2

My mother and my father are the foreigner that cannot speaking all that great English in a far away land. I mean Right. (Shut up, birds)
My mother bought a part of the Magic Detergent Branding (not Frozen), I finding it out a more pharmacy store like me and Wing's career in that Pharmaceutical intended nature. Me. Not him. He might be the real circle of the middle points.
I found a foam a lot more chlorine smell magic detergent branding. They say its the Japanese formula, one of those iconic label right at the bottle on the top, my height, your straight ahead.
There is a different my mother bought and I bought. I pick that up myself. 


Nicky ~ Kisses and hugs
Do you mean an introduction a little bit urban, or your family tie, something its Byrne last name like the Newspaper? Your stage name that is not?


There is a floor mat of those Bath & Beyond in America, but in Taiwan, this no fur, no hair material science its the polyester. I hate furry, so I will be purchasing from here Taiwan.


No...
I graduate from the Master of Librarian Science, its a instructional librarian to conduct something new trend 15 years ago, called the Web 2.0, they involved to 4.0, by now. Or someone else has a better technology they were saying. From China.


Sorry, I was a chemistry major but minor didn't finish one class, that is the medicinal chemistry. All that more related to the pharmacy or the pharmaceutical synthetical drugs approaches to the human health in general. 


I have a bachelor degree from American and a Master degree also from the same institution of that post-secondary education.


You mean writing yours Good Morning America, or writing mine?


(On the facebook)

https://www.facebook.com/100073731657370/videos/pcb.319078543893198/3465965257065696


I log off, Nicky? The facebook is not mine?~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment