8/15/2023

Facebook

Even Wallace is not that couragerous enough for a CNN spider + the Good Morning America?! Right ... Some human took the private opinion no one needs to live a life on an island. Too stressful over Thor, or why he has that name !!! Among all the leadership, we are...sorry I am so desparately need a cuddle warming heart. You are not heartfelt enough, Nicky?! You mean you are a Tree, you mean mel B got fat, or the spice girl cooking destination was her marriage location, you mean...? Nicky ~~This facebook is not mine, so was not my header image anymore, these?!!!!


I used to have a bf name Adam, Ella Enchanted that looking guy. He has this he is too good to be true, so his brother has a girl, and ending up in the military and smallville a dance floor singer. His name is David. A singer. When Ella Enchanted happened, .....Terri took me to see the movie. I never thought that has any relation to do with him or his brother.
Right now its their entire lifetime on.....true or false, right, Nicky? You only need to agree ? Knod your head.



Some people click "in" the header image, Nicky? What should I do? Because they click front to back, back to front, that is the fried food again on my kitchen counter stove top?!

Nicky, you as a Westlife fade out ...so Shane spent some money this far including that time far enough time before, if were whichever reason. He alone he knows whatever he comes out....this long time.
Without Shane
Without me
Its you? Or you want to say you and Shane is the parenthood?


I think Keanu is the one, Nicky. You can step down? Sit over here. Sit.
Do you check with any doctor or the doctor's office visit at all? Like any medical service you are too stressful, you are not sleeping every day on my phone. You doing that on purpose? Your Westlife company talking to you, you cannot breath? Or Shane or Mark or Ronan?
No, I didn't say much things to them over you don't sleep, I tell the entire public that. 


Sometimes people being inside a leadership for too long will agree, they seeing the Samsara too long too waning down the road, the burden of the society be at my heart to that humidity, do you have allergy? Taiwan is full of this water vapor, warm. Humidity means the moisture inside the air, not humility. 

 
Did I meant that you spent sometimes with your bandmate, not the eternity goodbye before coming here? I just gonna tell the public I guess. Before yesterday. You are too nervous over them, or you mean "I Anna" go to your bandmate needed required, you cannot do that job alone? 

How come my youtube video does not have a voice anymore? From several months ago, Nicky?











Per thought means, you are ramping internal bubbling up, I say to you do you drink something, or ate something yet, every single day? Every few hours, Nicky? (A ramp means a road structure, you driving up a parking place a ramp.). Do you have something prepared at home to eat, or coming back home to drank something, something warm, something shower, or bathing? You have anything organized upon all those tour dates?


Do you ate my breakfast, or your late night snack? Something drink, warm up your stomach a bit, when the blood flows better at your head, not to ramp up ramp down, right or left, left or right. You have something not sure, you can just asking directly to me?



What do you have at the dinner? Warm, warm food, couscous? Some salad, some bread crumb, some butter? You have some lime, parsley long grain white rice, you cooking those, or the rice cook can do those jobs? The chicken thigh, or the chicken breast?
You got the lunch box, those steady hold and close box, or something easy to throw away, or something tidy up your routine, the water bottle, the fill-up the bottler water. You carry those osmosis water home, or the distilled water, or you thinking to get in between one of those filtration water system, or the tape water, or the drinking water? You want to take a bath? I am a girl tend to have a lot of this left over bathing powder, too strong for my water pipe I think....




No comments:

Post a Comment