8/05/2023

Facebook !

Good afternoon, Shane. You are talking to me on your facebook?! Hi ~ My facebook broken. I didn't get any of this message. I am not on your facebook? ~ oh ! I suppose to be on your facebook ! Right ~ I am making the food album for Nicky, and now its you or the Nicky again. Water service. The distilled or the osmosis water ....you have this phone call thing on Youtube. So I was not mislead to believe? You have 3 message here. Why don't you just call me next time? I heard you all going to China. So ... See you Nov all Westlife !!! Love love love, kisses kisses kisses hug hug hug ~~~!!!!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜˜




Reply you, Shane.

But the message disappeared.


I forget this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQzVovQEMig




No comments:

Post a Comment