8/23/2023

Facebook

I talk to Nicky. About they keep airing this Flying without Wing, Good Morning America. We talked about it before, remember? I say, many of you gonna be 40 years old, it will never be one 26 + 2 kids, that one Wing with any of you. Not possible. that Chinese drama its bad enough whatever that supposes to be. And they still went on this Good morning, America.



BTX, is one me person gone to...did everything myself, when that life what you believe, it will never happen to any of lucky you.
Life that when encounter that responsibility as you, as you are = a girl, not yet a women, you strive to let your family knows, or someone knows including evoking the on-line protocol that time or any time. No matter what OU language you see, you hear, you know, things cannot change inside my life that time. Astral influence.

Life, require a communication such as you yourself with your parents, or near by. Mostly will be your own very mother or father. A lot of that its not you speak enough your term, so you will kill your parents as you putting forward your imaginative guy in front of all of us.

My UB facebook are the groups I collect, I tell them exactly what I prefer like. They have no choice but to accept my every single word, 60 people or 600 people with any of you girl will soon pass this 40 years old.


Imagine, only 2 or 3 of us in the real Life Term - you saying under the Capitalism, how to evolve to a mature life of this individual life. Not as any other things they trying to tell you.
Or worse of it all, all that be true.
What any of us will say to you.
At all with any of this.

BTX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z0kWJTAShg






No comments:

Post a Comment