8/27/2023

Facebook

A lot of the police are giant fat too. When anyone gets like that and to compete and compared, those facial muscle are not mine looking photo, what do you think, UB? Your Leadership to this Wyoming, or Wisconsin...well, I say Maine. Not Vermont Hotel? We were talking about yesterday the leadership. And ....among this 60-600, well, get rid of the parents, its you one person's job stood before this America.

Wrong. Probably at one of those state if not Wyoming, its the Maine, we talk about this before, remember? W Two Worlds, and not Wisconsin, its Maine, I say that too many times.
Now....My issue to this 194 countries, they meant you all local American to take up that leadership = supposed to, not me or Shane that kind.
I understand that.
I told Shane, we understand that.
Now, you one person not just in front of your own 2 human parents, its how you enter this Maine on your own imagination. Its not really the 194 military like you think me the same like Bill.
Its more than that, you know ....I didn't specify the real condition when this 194 Pixie countries arrives, or the in-line structure other than the business railroad. Its the America Federal and State workers, but because how you treat your parents so badly. I wasn't sure if any of them just also behave like you all, meaning treating their friends or all around equal lousy, so upon this Maine State, you have to imagine how you literally physically enter that State in-line. Their Top leadership might know just like the New York State or the New York City any of this combine or what not Tax, no...the New York Governor is the CNN's brother. Those are gone I think....the scandle.
But what you suppose to gaining your Power structure, I would suggest you starting at something like the local office, Post Mail Man world, or State workers, or the Federal Workers. Not the Teacher's union, but that is by paper, both America or Canada might have some strike or union power in the past that I heard of.

No comments:

Post a Comment