8/08/2023

๐Ÿ’ Getting married with a guy...it means that is one lifetime you and him and the kids grown up right. ๐Ÿ’

Every kind of that Lalla? Earring like it, or the Hat? What it takes on the drugs and the alochol to say the fashion in the magazine here you go la la la on the waist belt line. What? The black belt....the pity life of that sad aging its not yet stop the time no one can.....

When the human life values no more, its means its just an ant, squeeze to pest, imagine the height? That paycheck of the shorter guy, bold? Boldy, I mean...hahaha.... So its this hat? Fashion ! Pattire?

Squat down 20 dollar? Naked.....or 1000 people willing, you think? The future of that daring, proven the worth of the humanity, I told you, every daring means the only head press on the wall head skull shatter, every dead burn sulfuric acid...BURN.

All your friends Facebook, parent, sibling, runway every Angel show up, and every you care that classmate, and the teacher...tell me the resurrection means.....LA La LA louder.

Tell me a guy can do.

Tell me whom I really am, will ever be....




No comments:

Post a Comment