8/08/2023

I drink a lot of the water, and I just make a habit, get used to it...not staring at the computer.

Going to pee all the time, all the time, all the time. I don't have that heavy volume period, but if you are in your period, its just forever doing nothing but staying inside that toilet. Drinking the water, change the pads, wash the butt, from and the back. Sometimes just jump in the basin to washing, when you kneel down from the back, you have a higher end of the facet, we have....to rinse from behind. You don't have another way doing this. By per skin lining.


Juicing - Nick used to be very very stern about it.


You find a curezone someone does it together. they do the carrots juice, I think they keep a diary, two people you telling each other what happened that day.  I personally don't believe one thing, not nick, not Eben one of those supplement anything like that. Its cost money, and let me guess whom they say its the natural method to do it, its the high pressure or the cold temperature baking it? Me?

But I like what he did he sticks to that mind set, and inside his brain, he actually believes that for years. When someone capable to run that inside their brain not moving, because that is the only way of life, that is the confident in life, you lean on it. Its everything I don't care about one word coming out of his mouth, I can tell you that.

When I return my world, I doing my own way.

Do we ever discuss on it? Never.

He called his Master = "Master" word coming out of the English word. That is the Indian Buddhism? It will never coming out of my mouth one word of it. 

I used to think he is a normal guy?! Right..he has 3 sisters. Now I know about it 3 girls + 1 mother on the Victoria Secrets, and they say he is conditioned, meaning abnormal.....right. Pamp by the girls power in the name of the Sailor Moon, sound right. 

Move, I deal with it.

I never called my mother "mother, or father "daddy", should be dead that is why they invent the English, what the tradition I know of. In the last 30 years, I never knew that word, not to see hear or pronounce of it. Nick's parents dead. His father dead when he was12 years old, and he is what...the cyclone psycho, meaning abnormal 60 years never seen or saying a word "Daddy" or mouthful "father." He changes his religious, no more Heavenly father. 


No comments:

Post a Comment