8/15/2023

Hailey has those kills eyesight, just like Tina Jojo

Horrific !  She might just say that with that guy in the open airs. His face always turn.....this stern. I am not sure he is older or he is the military, very discipline and quiet person. Her entire behavior is make him very very stern on his every facial line, whatever she coming out with her mouth saying it. Every word of it. 

I think its her church or his world, she becomes very very very mouthful opinionated, loud loud loud, those type. Very bad words or the language like she knows it all.


I think all the girls doing that too.

"You got time, you want to go and eat something?! I drive!"

"I don't like this tie, giggling giggling, giggling sexy...but you know this one I think I found from your drawer."

"The car wheel why you go and polish? You suppose to ask me."

"What, what the air flat, on the car? How come you only doing that NOW?"

"Which car insurance, mine, or my dad?" WHOM??"

They are so so so so so psycho human, I am telling you. 


Someone told me a story, how the Apple got theft , from the outside space, there is no security. so here is loud and shout

"WHAT IS YOUR CREIDT CARD NUMBER" at the eye gaze

So psycho human.



No comments:

Post a Comment