8/12/2023

I am telling you, no matter how bad their housing options, it will FOREVER never be that floor in nick's kitchen that time, you jump or you fly I am telling you.

Its an open concept kitchen, he made that himself all around those wood panel? He bought those wood and put it in. The most important thing inside the kitchen its 1) you stand on your feet, not that kind of the floor 2) washing washing washing, preparation in the zip bag, or dry the zip bag after you usage that, nick had a long long long thicker chopstick, to hang all the plastic bag we used on those drainer near the sink. 

3) Taiwan we have an absorption mops, their mops are terrible, its a piece of cloth.

4) The preparation food let's say, washing the salad, the boiling of those potato, or sweet potato included, you saying you live or sit in the kitchen while those done. Nicky might be eating a lot of those things he likes. Nick from Canada, no, vegan.

So this Westlife - Nicky, he has to give me which English version of the clear book. Its like a chemistry procedure or the bio protocol. Its not that complicated, and I done as long as I ever remembered.

That session called the "Preparation of the Food", I mean it. Why I had those album?!









No comments:

Post a Comment