8/12/2023

You cannot eat air, when two people together

Without Pinterest, its so difficult to use.

All your lunch box. When two people having a close relationship, you wash up, or you go to sleep, and next morning, its the fruits in the morning routine, or juicing? Let's say right now Nicky can only hear one thing, that is I ever had? 

The ex bf he eats the pears, the apple, or the banana. I don't eat any of that. Not the American tradition. Not very that. A lot of time, the fridge has to keep the left over. From the dinner is the cooked food. For the raw side of the people, my ex bf he done a lot of those, I just mildable to with it. Its a vegetarian / the vegan. 

That kind of the routine, well, he usually finish eating all of them serious. 4 or 5 plates of those giant big dish, curve in? The big dish, not the plate. A concave in BIG dish, you can hold the liquid, or that is his pasta and my pasta bowl. Something like that. I need to tell this Westlife - Nicky. I never called my ex bf a name? 


No comments:

Post a Comment