8/18/2023

I believe American Medical Board is behind you guys. Not Sailor Moon, never mummy...they go and find out as close as possible.

They the medical board means it = You all becoming the perfect mature MD, jailing included if the first you got it wrong when you graduated that year that every year on, you will continue to make an effort for your dead parents included, or including travel back to your country, you realize 40 years ago, you lost every possibility of the financial gains if were not you yourself the spirits sabotage yourself. 

No....

Try again. 


Wing is in the middle of the map, No, me Anna didn't have a time to think, but they the board upper those IQ has no problem MD might compile a super all of their brain for this....Wing is moving himself there or how he ends up there included. Money from Wall Street, but whom is having the money issue in here MD 6+1, or the whole class. 

Whom has what with the money

Whom is most resourceful this far at this time with the money (amount)

Or means from the parents included. Why it is Wall Street?


Did you do any of that? I have no time, I didn't think of it. I just so occupied, I told the Medical Board, how about......that might be 6 years ago or 3 years ago, or the last 1 month I saying something and get back to my own this realistic world. I didn't think about it. NOW IAM THINKING ABOUT IT?


... No, that is not the money. For me the reason I got occupied that time. About the several months. No, I am very clearly label everything but that Wing at what Wall Street. No.


... No, if I get back down, I might just seeing it again, THAT IS THE MONEY

I think.,...originally I thought the American Medical Board they are the money. The hospital I claim in the lawsuit. Still the same, until I got stuck and seeing Wing. Every time if I freeze and stuck, and vaccum. Not just I might literally inside the vacuum seeing Wing, and keep floating in the vaccum, because everything freeze out, "It cannot be...."  (look behind somewhere far away might be us is near, and that 2 near Reptilian Pharmacist. " - I say they go scissor, rock, and bon. 

oh, not that.

One is the correct pharmacist. One they tend to say mix it. (might be the engineer, but they or he says about close to the material science) 




No comments:

Post a Comment