8/16/2023

I didn’t know the first life or I pretend a first life or shall say I never changed that what thing since the First Life

An odd leadership means so much …

If that China crown was someone you = not jail female inmate I repeat that 1000 literally typing time to the entire public - the jail female inmate thousand times written say, file them. Tell me you tell the world this Devil Wear Prada the correct journalism term to Ronan Keating, you say you are the Jesus all the time.

Remember 2000 world tour, remember Hungary means such  the blessing power, yeah? I say anything, how so?

Tell me

What you are literally will use China to a lowly Vietsnese refugee statues human do over Taiwan Sovereignty with a dead Dr JaneZ your Master 500 years old given you everything that you talk about so many time?

Tien was a refugee girl travel by boat, sad, or what next by this Nuygen.

You know Vy Nuygen

This last name recognizes ?

Your online Sale painting breaks in words Tien? I stare at 2015 per this OU possible combination ….your magazine your online what …

Tell me, how so?







No comments:

Post a Comment