8/16/2023

The leadership

The celestial


American president 

American Congress 

    |                           \

  American Medical Board , The Criminal Justice, Education 


Literally, no, we are all human. In the practical sense, it will have a meaning, like outside coming in that courts and I never aged. My face didn’t fade. They do on purpose. No, they don’t know. The outside didn’t know, or they do on purpose too.


Technically I don’t require to be this stressful to affect my health, it really did and I describe that yesterday 2014 one SMCH, it’s Neo or MB which Babaji says. 10 years later before Pang Sariputra’s birthday, you have those street rubble human like Westlife or the Backstreet Boy, no, none of them were trained. It’s a street grumble got that dog message so they have those song or “the sky all the blue, you’ll be there 2”.

So MB God forms meant a very clear or something, I am the one he is talking to. You gonna deny or you gonna make a fuss, you have what?

OU

Remember Arjuna and Krishina story? That’s not too popular than the Buddha story right and Yogananda in the blue book says ? And I have a headache today right now behind this 

Sakura Clear Card yellow dress a hair behind ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I don’t lay down to press on it but I wash my hair last night and dry.


Life

Did I say anything ? How so?


Food and Kitchen 

Did I say anything ? How so?


SMTV 

Did I say anything ? How so?


Lover aspect 

Did I say anything ? How so?

You mean Tamang is younger looks sick on photo now or not just psych but you like the young face like the Queen or BTS?


Loving the Silent Tear

Did I say anything ? How so?


Real Love

Did I say anything ? How so?


Love of Century 

Did I say anything ? How so?


No comments:

Post a Comment