8/09/2023

I explain to you the difference mortal like UB, and GOD!

UB has those supposed to be jailed, but no one jailing them 40 years, you coming back this year, why don't you do the right thing starting at the beginning. The experience people will tell you, per you order no use, the military mean it, one to another jump and die. 

If you trying to right, meaning as a group, someone got jailed never stop, you won't get very far anyway, but you one person alone, you are the only left remainee.....witness. Did I say, none of you trying to do one thing right?  Dealing with the laws are not just the mouthful. No one supposes to break the law, not even your mother, its per household check to the Criminal Justice, there is no one trespassing the laws, you will be jailed only you break the laws, and you will never use each other to pretend that is not the job done, got it?

Life gets cold and lonely, isn't it?

Your only means, its jail everyone keep jailing success that day. Otherwise, you mean you buddy together, its written notice already, how many weeks pass by, per Friday, you could just keep jailing and show up that household, to ensure every single Friday night, its every single one last you got jailed, you see if you one person make it...that is the only standard forever....

Crying has to be louder, I cannot hear you.

The head pressing has to get harder like your fist or penis, remember...

When I say I am the Lords, I have more power than you ever imagine....how I say per law degree, you mean it, I say true or not, everyone last year will know....at all.

Its I travely freely without any danger. Everyone will be fence and jailed til I can travel safely, that is the only standard, 40 years, you keep waiting your jailing records starting the 1st day, you keep insist you are what?

Say it louder...and clap

Princess Arora, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment