8/10/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜ I have to wash my hair, it was from yesterday ~~~Kail, not Thor ! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜

This is interesting, ็จ€ๅฎข the rare guest.

So since me and Nicky are fighting none stop, and this Shane is not understable, actually, it was Kian saying the Wedding over the Christmas or next year, so...I told Nicky. But it was Shane this morning on the phone. Because Nicky cannot be called at, I thought you know that already.

How do we doing this?

Funny things how Jason their TV drama I thought to file the lawsuit but MB God too busy or the Zawanna lamp with his black knight, how funny, I just saw this black knight inside the BTX too. Yesterday. So the conclusion its the outting or driving a car inside a Kian's car, its a revenge, I travel far away, I can just keep flying back and forth to Taiwan, when I don't feel like !!!

Just like Jetblue Buffalo NY to Long island, sorry train 7 ending Bayside or flushing, one of those New York City, not in Manhattan. Tell me exactly how I make you feel? I telling you daily on the phone, you are what? The boss? I am the one before you, given you all that? 




No comments:

Post a Comment