8/10/2023

๐Ÿง You ๐Ÿง really imagine that, or somewhat you compete and compared, because you have a lunch time.

You and which guy talks about it. So you go and imagining more? How is the imagination you feeling it you arrive? Not the outside space, I thought I say the commander-in-chef?  That step-by-step sheet, you have no more mood? Really....I don't even know. When the guy opening up their mouth and talking to you? That is how they make you feel?

Close the dorm door or slam on it, and? ...no more idea how to imagine this thing, its literally on your desk you staring at your own sheet, or he has a different sheet, or you literally have a lot more friends, and everyone makes you feel? ๐Ÿง Compete and compared, so which mood how come no more imagination, I thought that was a fantastic idea  !!!!! I born with a face for doing this very often ~~~~~ ๐Ÿง




No comments:

Post a Comment