8/28/2023

I re-organize the painting session

Something about beef, you want to ask me ...is that = one afternoon, I say 4 stove to make the washing meat that kind of the 2 pots + 1 frozen + 1 left over (container).  One of that pot is the Beef stew the regular chulk meat by the electric cooker + the chunk potato + the chunk carrots + this portion of the meat sauce

That, or I imagine what I was told or asked by my mother? 

On my Pinterest it was the stainless pot not the crack pot or the Kitchen Cruisine that branding pot. Heavy. The stainless pot its big ! You just need one stove. You need the onion, you keep seeing them inside this lasagna.

1. The onion dice, but I gonna tell you, the way how you working with any knife, or how much your eye sight, to how steady you saying what....hire the professional chef I can just look at it fine. Really.

2. The can big chulk tomato, not the tomato sauce. Its a real tomato but you re-made that tomato sauce few days before, in those mason big jar. Then you pour into that ground beef cooking. 

3. If you ever process those red beans, when you smash them, its fatty, but its thicken in the tomato sauce.


Right, its similar to those fall season the pumpkin soup base. You create the whole year frozen food in the freezer? You can do that with the fresh parsley too, you have to process a lot of that. I doing that a lot before. I got anything else to do? 



No comments:

Post a Comment